Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Special Day



Josh was able to be baptized on Keith's birthday. I haven't blogged about it until now due to the upheaval our life has been in. He was baptized the same day as his friend Jeremy, and I gave a talk, which added to the special day for him. He had been worried about being baptized about a month before until we finally realized that he was worried he wouldn't be able to hold his breath long enough. After he understood that his dad wasn't going to drown him, he was very excited. He's tried very hard to be good since then. We tried to help him begin to understand the atonement and the sacrament. Its been neat to watch him grow and learn and have his own desire to do what is right.
Josh was also excited that so many of our extended family were able to be there and he remembers that-thanks for coming.

Again, I seem to not be the picture taker in the family. I love that Matt documents himself every time he's behind a camera.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

we were so glad to be there. He is such a good kid. Plus our kids get a long great- even if they are boys on one side and girls on the other hahahaha