This post is pretty much just for me and my memories. This is a cookie jar that I ate cookies out of at my grandma's house for as long as I can remember. I inherited the cookie jar and I treasured it and used it (which I shouldn't have done with little boys). I put the jar up out of reach from my young children who climbed until they got into it...and broke it.
Because of the sharp edges that were left behind, even after gluing, it was unusable in a safe manner. So, I sadly threw it away, but took a picture first to remind me of the happy memories of cookies at my grandma's house.
2 comments:
Oh what a bummer that it died! It seems that it had a good life though, and it would've been a shame just to hide it away somewhere!
I agree with mub. Too bad it couldn't talk. I'm sure it could have told lots of good Grandma stories.
Post a Comment