Along with the crazy hair, a couple months ago he started making crazy faces. I would be holding him when I would suddenly feel a stiff body with shaking. It really scared me every time he did it, until I looked at his face. His eyes get really big, he doubles his fists and squeezes them really hard, and then you have the big toothy grin. He's a lot of fun to play with when he's in the mood for crazy faces. I was able to get a few pictures that almost do the face justice. He's so much fun!
Here's our favorite!
3 comments:
What a cutie! Loved the curly hair!
That is fun! I was good to see you yesterday. You are making your home so nice. I am happy for you, but I miss you in cubs for sure!
I love these pictures. He reminds me of Carter. He used to do a similar thing.... in fact we called it "the face" and he could do it on command.
Post a Comment