Yesterday we were running errands and I asked the boys what our Family Home Evening Lesson should be about. The boys didn't know, so I suggested we learn to say better prayers (we are getting quantity, but not quality, as Joe is learning to pray and wanting his turn all the time). Matt disagreed and said he wanted to learn about Jesus. I told him that was a good idea and asked what about Jesus he wanted to learn. He said, "How he has magic!" I laughed to myself and said, "You mean the priesthood?" He agreed and said, "I want to hear about how he has the force!"
I suppose only little boys would equate the "force" with the priesthood. I think he'll laugh about that one someday, too. But for now, he's quite serious about the matter.
1 comment:
Peggy, I love reading about the things your boys say and do! It is so neat that you have learned to repair computers. I wouldn't even know where to start. Marissa
Post a Comment