Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Something New I'm Learning To Do....


At home there is always a computer project waiting for Keith (or a few, I should say). He goes to work and comes home...and goes to work on the computers at home. Sometimes it isn't too bad, but on occasion there are more than he has hours in the day to work on. I had been feeling bad for him and decided maybe I could help out. This picture was my first project--I don't remember exactly what I did, but the machine works the way it is suppose to now! Yay for me!
This has been a good project. While I don't LOVE fixing computers-its just not my passion in life-Keith is my passion and because of the computers, I don't get to spend the quality time with him I'd like. So, to free up some of his home time, I've been trying to work on the computers that need fixing through the day. I was surprised to find the sense of accomplishment that it gave me (which as a mom I just doesn't feel as often as I'd like). And, as a BONUS, I get to spend a little more time with my sweetheart and he has a little more time for the family. I think he's also excited about me learning something he does.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow!!! You are on the ball!! Thanks for saving my trash this morning-- Jeeesh- What a day!!!! I love the "force" fhe idea, perhaps I'll have to use that one, Kairi and Kesslynn spend enough time around your boys to know what it is and it would certainly make describing the Priesthood a lot less confusing!!!!

Wish upon a Starr said...

That's awesome!! How did you even know what to do? I keep meaning to learn how to ski, so I can ski with Kevin. But that is nothing compared to you learning to work on the computers. Way to go girl!!