The plows come through our neighborhood and create these huge snow piles in front of our yard. The kids have loved playing on them. They are big enough that the kids have managed to sled down them.
Favorite Things: Pink Panther, survivor bracelets, blanket, singing, dancing, playing and reading books.
Joseph Luke
Favorite things: Family, hugs and kisses, Nemo
Joe's favorite things to say:
-You're my best friend.
-I just like ya.
-I know.
Matthew Alex
Favorite things: Brothers, laughing, playing, cool things to put in pockets
Keifer's Name
Matt decided recently what we should call Keifer and this is what he told me:
"We need to call Keifer, Keith because that is his name. We will call Dad, Dad and you can call him....what is that thing with the bees?" I asked him if he meant honey and he said, "Yeah, you can call Dad, Honey."
So, I guess if you don't want to be confused, just call Keith III, Honey and hope he answers. :)
Joshua Keith
Favorite things: Brothers, Star Wars and family get-togethers
Is Joe's middle name really Luke?
This is the question Josh asked the other day while playing with his brothers. Matt has been teaching Joe his name. Matt will say "Joseph" then Joe will say "Luke Calwell," he can't quite get the "d" sound in there. Its been really cute.
So, I tell Josh that, yes, Luke is Joe's middle name, and he responds: "Dang it! Can we change my middle name to Anakin and Matt's to Obi Wan?" How embarrassing that will be later in life!
For those of you who know Josh, you might think we did get the name Luke from Star Wars, but its not the case. My grandma's name is Rosella Luke Johnson, Luke is her maiden name.
About us
Heidi inspired me to start blogging and it has been a lot of fun and a great way for me to keep a record of the little and not so little things. This is a blog about a mom and her 5 boys (hubby included). I love being Keith's wife and a mom to my 4 sons-they sure keep me busy-but I wouldn't have it any other way!
If you'd like to get in touch, but not leave a comment, you can email me at plcaldwell@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment