Due to schedules, I always pack Keith for camps and any other time he needs to go out of town. It is something that has always worked out for us, and I don't mind doing for him. I didn't know what to do with myself when I found this. I felt lost all day because I had planned to pack him and it was already done. All I could think was that I hoped he'd found everything he needed. I guess it worked out, I never heard that he forgot anything.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
First Time For Everything
Keith had a scout camp a couple weekends ago. I asked the usual questions to find out what time and where they were going. I knew I needed everything ready by about 3 pm the Friday he was leaving. Friday morning I walked into the front room to find this:

Due to schedules, I always pack Keith for camps and any other time he needs to go out of town. It is something that has always worked out for us, and I don't mind doing for him. I didn't know what to do with myself when I found this. I felt lost all day because I had planned to pack him and it was already done. All I could think was that I hoped he'd found everything he needed. I guess it worked out, I never heard that he forgot anything.
Due to schedules, I always pack Keith for camps and any other time he needs to go out of town. It is something that has always worked out for us, and I don't mind doing for him. I didn't know what to do with myself when I found this. I felt lost all day because I had planned to pack him and it was already done. All I could think was that I hoped he'd found everything he needed. I guess it worked out, I never heard that he forgot anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Keith! This must be a first step toward Peggy being able to one day let Josh pack for himself for a scout camp. The best way for them to remember everything is to have to do without something they did forget..... they'll not likely forget again.
Yeah Keith!!! Ooo Ooo- you know your problematic conversation yesterday-- ya, we had our own last night, thought you would like to know you are in {great} company-- cause I am exactly that!!
Post a Comment