This last week Keifer started making this really funny sound. We were able to catch it on video, and he does seem to do it on purpose. I'm always amazed at the things little 5 month old boys do (I can't vouch for girls), but they definitely are boys, through and through!
The video is less than a minute, and I did remind him what sound we are looking for in the video, but it is Keifer making the sounds after that. We get a lot of laughs when he does this. Just yesterday he began dancing, too. What a character! I also love that you can see his chub so well in this video.
Please excuse the foggy appearance, I've cleaned the lens now, but Joe loves to take pictures of his fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh for cute! That is hilarious. The joys of having kids =)
I can't believe your baby is already 5 months old! Time flies so fast! He is soooo cute. I love squishy babies! My baby is headed in that direction! You just want to eat them up! Very cute video!
Haha that's really fabulous. His little fat legs are soooo cute!
That noise is AWESOME!!!! The girls and I just watch the video over and over and over.....
Post a Comment