With a baby in the house, its been neat to talk with the kids about what Jesus must have been like when he was born and how special it was. What a great time to celebrate such a wonderful occasion.
Here are a few pictures I've caught with the boys' cameras since Christmas..
Christmas pajamas made by Grandma Johnson--or as Joe calls them "dammas"
Keifer looking so cute in his Sunday clothes-he looks like a little old man.
Another cute Keifer picture.
One of my oldest friends was in town visiting family and I invited her and her girls to come and visit yesterday. Josh was a bit nervous and told me he put on a nice shirt for Anekah, who became his girlfriend in Kindergarten last year. Young love is cute to watch. And who would've ever guessed that me and my old friend would have kids fall in love with each other?
6 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Your little baby is already growing so fast. They never stop growing! And I love the "shots" taken from your kids camera's, very cute! Sometimes you get the best pictures from the ones your kids take! ;) Have a happy new year!
Amen with your thoughts on Christmas. How wonderful it all is, if you can avoid the cold out side and the stores. Those two alone can put quite a damper on your holiday.
Sounds like you had a great Christmas, and also a very fun one. Happy New Years!!
I love everything about Christmas!!! I agree, it's as fun to be a parent with small children as it was to actually be a kid. You get to relive the magic vicariously! :) Your kids are adorable!
I think it's awesome that your son has a crush on Annekah! I'm glad you got to visit with Katie, wish I could have been there!
Peggy! Kayla had mentioned that she had found you. Your boys are so cute! Is it okay if I add you to my blogging buddies? Feel free to check out my blog too....theadventuresofcamirae.blogspot.com
Hey just wanted to tell you that I noticed your blog name change, very suitable. ;-)
Yeah, I changed the name. I'm still trying to find something that fits and is as cute and clever as everyone else's seems. This one sure describes how out-numbered I am for now.
Post a Comment