The boys went fishing with Dad on Labor Day at Steineaker and had a great time. As Josh would say, "The best day, EVER!" They each caught 10-15 fish and were catching them so fast that Keith couldn't keep up with unhooking them and getting their polls ready to go again. They were able to go with their cousins and then we had a fish fry that night together. That was a great treat for the boys because I don't like to eat fish or seafood, so unless it has been caught or someone else buys it, we don't have it. It was a great day for everyone, Joe got to take an undisturbed nap while I got some Mom time to work on some projects for fun. The boys love any time they get with their dad. They all sure love him--and I think he's the best dad ever, too.
2 comments:
Your little family is so cute!! And from the sounds of it, you had better get a liking for fish. We used to always love to go fishing, until Dad came up with this saying: "You catch em', you eat em'". We didn't go on much fishing trips after that.
Oh, I love this picture! Your blog is so cute Peg! It's been fun catching up on everything I missed while I was offline!
Hope you're still feeling good!
Post a Comment