Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Be sure to scroll down!


Be sure to scroll down, as I have added a few new things this week. This is one picture I couldn't leave off the blog. Josh got a camera for his birthday in January. It isn't a very good one because we weren't sure how he would treat it. It has been a lot of fun to get some of his pictures even if the quality isn't what our camera is. Josh was playing with Joe and asked him to make a funny face--and this is what he did. We sure love our little boys and love those laugh-worthy moments that go along with them!

3 comments:

-Rachel said...

Hey Peg, Could your kids be any cuter? And is that your belly I spied on your side bar. CUTE! :)
I nominated your blog for an award. hehehe! I love your video bits.!
Check it out if you get a sec.
Rub that belly for me!

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Hey you have some goodlookin boys there... almost as goodlookin as mine. Boys sure are a lot of fun. So how are you all doing these days?
Nick

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Isn't it funny how your own kids are always the best looking. So you will have 4 here soon? That is great. We may be finished after three... unless Ashlee wants another. Are you all living in Vernal or are you somewhere different? We should get a big group together sometime this fall.
Nick