My brother's family started sending everyone a birthday card with a package of Pop Rocks to each of us for a birthday a couple years ago. We all look forward to our birthday Pop Rocks coming in the mail. I was selfish this year and didn't share mine. I waited until everyone was busy and poured them in a cup of applesauce for only me...and I liked it!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I Had a Birthday...Shout Hooray!
I celebrated turning 31 in May this year. My birthday really doesn't end up being a big deal. I just need my family and closest friends to remember, and that is all. And, I don't like to cook on that day-so we went to dinner-always a treat.

My brother's family started sending everyone a birthday card with a package of Pop Rocks to each of us for a birthday a couple years ago. We all look forward to our birthday Pop Rocks coming in the mail. I was selfish this year and didn't share mine. I waited until everyone was busy and poured them in a cup of applesauce for only me...and I liked it!
My brother's family started sending everyone a birthday card with a package of Pop Rocks to each of us for a birthday a couple years ago. We all look forward to our birthday Pop Rocks coming in the mail. I was selfish this year and didn't share mine. I waited until everyone was busy and poured them in a cup of applesauce for only me...and I liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment