Sunday, July 18, 2010

If You Ever Wondered....

If you have ever wondered who Keifer's mother is-because I have often wondered if there was any part of me in my little Keifer. I recently found some proof. I know I carried him and birthed him, but he looked like this:


And his dad looked like this:

I ran across some pictures at my mom's recently and I wonder no more! This is the part of my Krazy Keifer that is mine!



I don't have any good pictures that show the resemblance, but there is no doubt Keifer has a little bit of me...


AND his dad.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love these pictures Peggy! How fun!

Jenna said...

Oh my heck!! How fun is that!! I need to get out mine and Ryan's baby pics again!! Those boys of yours are sure handsome!!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! He definitely resembles you, at least the way you looked when you were little.

Amanda said...

Wow, there really is a lot of resemblance! Cute pictures. :)