On Sunday morning I heard a breaker flip and some lights went out. No big deal until I found the computer was dead. Of course, there are other computers to use and that is why I can post....however there are no pictures because they are on the computer that won't turn on.
It will take a day or two to figure out the best way to fix our problem. A new computer would be nice and has been on the list for a couple years now, but you know how it is--kids (that explains most of it), and other priorities have put it on the back burner. The biggest thing is that I'M NOT READY for the computer to die.
In the meantime I'm finding how frustrating it is not to have access to all my files, contacts, and such. So, again, I will say URGHHH!!!!!!!!
Now that I have vented, maybe I can be patient until this problem is fixed and I can get back to normal function.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment