Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Keifer!








We celebrated Keith B. Caldwell, IV's birthday a couple weeks ago. What a milestone---1 year old! I have to admit, it seems to go faster with each kid. He must be the baby, though. He's my first to not be walking at this age, he only has 2 teeth that he just recently had grow in, and we are all perfectly okay with him being the baby. I'm not sure I'm ready for the climbing and jumping that is in the near future. I decided not to make a video for Keifer until he's a little older (the boys were quite disappointed). So, I will just post a few pictures. The boys have enjoyed their new little friend and we've enjoyed the sweet and silly boy that he is. We don't even mind the confusion that comes with having a 4th Keith in the family most of the time. I can't think of a name that would fit him any better than the one he has. He sure came by it rightfully. We love this little guy!

3 comments:

saskia said...

hes a doll

Kathy said...

I love these pics, especially the last one.

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute!!!