First of all, I have to comment on the way Josh is sitting. My Grandpa Gardiner always sat like this. I have a couple brothers who sit like this, and so far, Josh is the only one of my boys that does this. Its always fun to see a bit of your ancestors and those you love come through in younger generations.
So today I finally took my van into the shop to check on the air conditioning. We really thought it would be an issue that would cost us greatly, so I put it of, and put it off. All summer, in fact. But last week was pretty hot with no signs of cooling down. I just couldn't do that to the kids anymore.
My A/C is fixed!!!! And not at the cost I was expecting, thank goodness!
I was commenting on the fixed van at dinner, they didn't quite get it. I told them we don't have to open the windows anymore, the van will blow cold air.
Josh replied very mater-of-fact:
I'm glad we aren't snowmen.
5 comments:
Because if you were snowmen, you wouldn't be snowmen any more. You would be puddlemen. And excuse me, puddlewomen.
I hate car problems, not only do you worry about the cost. You are stuck with only one car for who knows how long. Were stalling right now on getting ours fixed. Got to love it!!!
Good thing your not snowmen indeed!! If you were snowmen, you wouldn't be snowmen anymore, you would be puddlemen. And that's not fun for anyone!!
Sorry about leaving all these notes, I didn't think the first one worked. That's why the second one is much smaller. I was so mad, I didn't want to retype it all. Love ya!!
I love your pictures and it's fun to get an update on your life once in a while.
Glad that you are all fixed up!!!!!
Post a Comment