It's been a while since I've been tagged by Rachel, but I'm finally getting around to doing this. It looked fun, and got me thinking.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tax six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Myself #1 My favorite things used to be swinging, laying on the grass watching clouds, eating ice cream and daydreaming. Now swinging makes me sick. I don't like to lay on the grass anymore so I watch clouds from sitting down. I can only eat ice cream if I have bundled up enough to keep warm. And daydreaming....who has the time?
Myself #2 My new favorite things are: Visiting with Keith, or as he would say, talking to Keith (nothing makes me feel better than to be able to visit with him). Reading stories and playing games with my boys. Going to the mountain with Keith and the boys and taking pictures of the beauty around us. Family movie night where we get in pj's and stay up late watching a movie and eating candy and popcorn. Powerful computers that never have problems and do anything I want them to (courtesy of the geek I married).
Myself #3 I enjoy doing handwork (embroidery, quilting, crocheting....) in my spare time, when there is some.
Myself #4 I like to bake, and I like learning to cook new things. My favorite show is "Good Eats" on the Food Network.
Myself #4 Some of my favorite times are when we can spend time with our families. We have good relationships with both of our families and love the time we get together and the friendships we have.
Myself #5 I became addicted to Lego Star Wars I and II on the computer with the boys at Christmas time. It was great for me because the boys each wanted to play a level with me--so I got to play ALOT! Thankfully I got pregnant and the morning sickness was so bad I had to take a break. I sure love that game.
Myself #6 I love watching and listening to the boys play and laugh together. It is so fun to have a little window into their minds and they have the best laughs. I love that they think they have the greatest dad ever, because they do. I love that they think I'm just a "lame mom" because I don't do fun stuff all the time. I love being at home and taking care of my family even though it is harder than going to work everyday.
I'm suppose to tag people, but I think most of the people I keep in touch with (and I'm new to this) have been tagged already. So, if you see this and would like to do this on your blog, I'm inviting you. Also, those who haven't started a blog, but enjoy them, please consider yourself tagged and start a blog.
2 comments:
I'm so excited to hear from you!! Sounds like all is going well. I love your blog page, you'll have to teach me some of your tricks, as I am still learning. Congrats on your new "soon to be" baby! There is so much I want to say, I don't want to bore you. I did get a kick out of your "tag" answers. And I have to comment on your favorite show (Good Eats), because I LOVE that show! It made me smile. How did you find me? I love it that you did, I'm just curious,because I'm brand new at this. Now I will have someone in my address book that's not a member of my family. Thanks for being my friend! :) Till next time...
Peg,
Your family is growing and you guys are so cute! We love Good Eats, too! My Dad makes fun of it when we watch it. The next day we are all quoting those dumb facts he has about peas or oatmeal or roated chicken! I love it!
Post a Comment