Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jumbo Marshmallows...Jumbo Mess...Jumbo Fun!

For Cub Scouts we made roasting sticks today. (Well, Keith and I made and cubs decorated). Then we made Smores, or just roasted marshmallows. When I was picking up the supplies I found these Jumbo marshmallows and they looked like too much fun to pass up. Well, I think the pictures will speak for themselves. And as the title indicates-Jumbo marshmallows=Jumbo mess. And yes, we had Jumbo Fun!!!
I took the pictures facing the sun-sorry for the sunspots.













Our Den chief managed to stay fairly clean-wisdom must come with age :)

Keifer only wanted to dip his marshmallow in the bucket of water we had ready for the fire. Yuck.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Steven was telling me about those marshmallows! Where did you find them? How fun. It looks like the boys had a blast!

Rachel said...

Those marshmallows are huge! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun!