Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chuck vs. Halloween

 Keith surprised us this year when he decided to dress up for Halloween. I laughed and laughed. It is probably my favorite costume for him, EVER! I have a thing for Chuck Bertowski, because he's my kind of geek (ie. Keith). The only thing missing was his pocket protector--since I don't know where it is from the move. Yes, he has a pocket protector, but just one for special occasions.


If you've never seen Chuck (the television show), it is a lot of fun and is worth checking out. Chuck is a spy who works at the Buy More. The geeks at the Buy More are very reminiscent of guys Keith worked with at a computer store when we were first married and they really add to the authenticity of the Buy More for me and make me laugh. 

Needless to say, I enjoyed my very own Chuck vs. Halloween.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The funniest was Joe's reaction to him - "Dad, are you reeeeally going to go to work like that?" followed by giggles. :)