Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Foto Fun





 Heidi and I took our kids for a fun fall photo shoot. I was wanting pictures that captured my boys better than the school pictures do. The kids were more themselves than they usually are in front of a camera-Heidi has a way of making them forget about the camera, plus, my kids LOVE her and Cameron. When Keifer is around Heidi, I feel like the 2nd mom-he loves her that much. Then Cameron is like one of them, so they have great fun playing with him.


My favorite part is that I have a ton of pictures of my kids being my kids. That is a challenge to capture on camera.







This was too cute of Ellie and Keifer making faces.

Josh relaxing and having fun.



 
The whole crew goofing off.
He's certainly the baby-that face gets to me a lot-and he knows it.

I've seen this face before, pretty sure its hereditary :) I can hear him say, "Hmmm."

Trying to jump. 


Part of the Cameron fun.


We had a great time.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Those are such fun pictures!!! Heidi has mad skills!! But of course it helps when you have a bunch of handsome boys!!

valena Kisner said...

love these pics! looks like it was lots of fun!

Jeff and Laura said...

Cute pics!

Heidi said...

Awww cute kids!!!!

Amanda said...

Fun - those are awesome! I wish I knew how to take cool pictures like that! Those pictures really do capture your kids' personalities.

Kathy said...

What cute pictures. Looks like it was a fun day.