Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you do with a little boy like this?...Love him!


Of course he's the baby, but he is also one funny little boy. That must explain why 98% of the pictures we have from this year are of Keifer. We all love him and laugh at him daily. Here are just some fun pictures of Keifer being Keifer.





Aside from Keifer's looks, his love for chocolate proves he's a Caldwell. We stopped by the Nickelad one day and saw Grandpa, which is always a treat for the boys because he has M&Ms in his office. As soon as Keifer saw the chocolate, he began making "Oh, oh!" noises in excitement and flapping his arms. When he got the handful of M&Ms he shoved them all in his mouth at once and couldn't have been happier.
A few days later we were having some candy bars for movie night and I was cutting one up to give to Keifer. He came crawling toward me at full speed, saying "ampa, ampa!" (grandpa) and his reaction was just like when he had M&Ms. I thought this picture showed how much he likes chocolate. It also shows how much Joe likes to write on his little brother. :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh.... I am rolling on the floor over the pics of him with the glasses half way down his nose!!!! I know I don't need to explain any further... hahahahahahahahaha

sharonm said...

Loved the pictures. Excited about your new digs.

Greene Fam said...

too cute! Your boys are adorable and your picture at the top is just ADORABLE! What a bunch of handsome men. It shows their personalities so well:P