Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'M SO EXCITED!


My dear sister-in-law, Laura, called me today wondering if I was interested in a table and chairs at her friend's yard sale. I told her yes with hardly a description of the table. It is almost exactly what I would have picked out on my own, but cost MUCH less than I thought I'd have to pay to get one. Dinner was WONDERFUL as I had enough room for all the food and everyone had enough space to not eat each other's elbows. Did I say I was excited? I LOVE IT! The boys wondered why I was so excited about a table, Keith told them it was a girl thing. So, I guess I'm the only one that's excited, but I have enough excitement for all of us. Yay!

3 comments:

The Sorenson Clan said...

It must be a girl thing because I am excited for you too!!! I love when you get a new table that fits your family with room to spare!!! How exciting makes eating time much better!!!!

Wish upon a Starr said...

I so understand your excitment as I just got my first "real", pretty table. It's a hand-me-down but she took wonderful care of it and it's beautiful!! I soooooo understand your excitment!!! You enjoy that table!!

The Hacking Family said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I actually chuckled out loud about this! You poor woman, no one else to appreciate this most momentous occasion. Hang in there! Thanks for the laugh.