We were able to bless Kiefer at the beginning of this month--so its official--Keith Birch Caldwell, IV. It was a special day and we were happy to have family attend. We always enjoy seeing and spending time with family. We appreciate the time they each took to be with us.
My boys (including Keith), Keith's Dad and Grandpa Caldwell, and Grandpa Johnson
Four Keith Caldwell's. It took having 4 boys to get a Keith IV, and Grandpa Caldwell says I can have a girl now. We feel blessed to have a 4th Keith and are glad that we can have a picture of them together.
3 comments:
I am sorry we missed it, but sorrier if we had made your whole family ill with that nasty cold we all partook in. It looked like you got there the important ones though!!!!
Four Keiths.... how special is that! I'm glad you appreciate it too.
How appropriate that your 4th boy is Keith the IV. I think that is so neat! Is that what you were aiming for? Is that why you didn't name any of your previous boys Keith, you were waiting for boy #4?
Post a Comment