
The new truck! This isn't an actual picture of our truck-it was easier for me to just grab this one off the internet. Ours is white and it has a shell. We just barely started looking for a truck when this one came along in the price range we were looking at. Keith was looking for something smaller, but I talked him into the quad cab for family purposes. Our little car has been "old reliable" but is nearing its last days. It is the first vehicle I've seen Keith in that I think really fits him--that is including the cadillac that he just loved. I love the truck, too. Shockingly, it has a smoother ride than the van and I told him I'd drive it right now if I could get into it. My legs aren't as easy to lift up right now and its a challenge to hop in the truck. Joe has loved the truck from the moment he first sat in the back seat. He has always said "It fits me!" And the boys love it when their dad takes them for rides. Joe has a hard time if we go as a family somewhere and its not in the truck. He sure loves his daddy and his truck, or as Joe says, "ruck, I wove it."
3 comments:
How much longer do you have? Congrats on the truck, oh, and the new job. You will love having the truck, especially come winter. They are very handy to have. Not to fun to fill up though.
If you are getting close, like any day now. When you go in you better tell my mother, so she can then tell me.!!
Hey congrats to Keith on the new job d the new truck. That's awesome. How are you feeling?
yayy! I want a truck too
Post a Comment