Monday, June 16, 2008
My three sons!
I posted a picture below of what my boys turned into one day. I fell asleep with Joe for his nap one day, as I was pretty tired too. When I awoke, Josh and Matt had made new sons for me. I had just bought new hats for the boys, since their old ones weren't fitting so well anymore. They had fun explaining to me who was who, and I thought it was so funny I had to take a picture. I love those moments when you can get a glimpse into their little imagination and they had so much fun working together. They wanted to keep the basketball boys around until Keith got home, but Joe woke up and had too much fun tipping over the cans. We were glad we took pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment