Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Baby!

As most of you know by now, we are expecting our fourth child. The whole family is excited and the boys like to get weekly updates on how big the baby is getting and what it looks like. However, they do not want a girl. They have picked out names: Grant (which is a cousin's name, and Matt wants his own Grant so that he doesn't have to go home.), David (Josh said that is it okay to have a David, because we call my brother Dave), George and Charlie.

When asked what we would name a girl, Josh said, "Rosella" I asked if he meant like my grandma and he said, "Yes, then she would be Rosella Keith Caldwell." I had to explain to him that even though he knows a lot of Keith Caldwells, not everyone is named Keith Caldwell. 

The due date is November 2, 2008, so hopefully the boys will get to go Trick or Treating this year, especially since they have it all figured out what they will be.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You know what I am rooting for. Perhaps, it is the misery loves company idea!!!!